When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a writer. And a paleontologist. And an artist. And a chef. And a mommy. And an architect. And in the FBI.
So, I've narrowed down the list a bit, but I haven't completely eliminated all of the career routes just yet. But, for now I am "Mommy" and writing is my craft.
Tyner Pond Farm Blog
- Real Easy, Big Easy
- Breakfast. It's What's For Dinner.
- How I Converted From a Vegetarian to a Happy and Healthy Meat-Eater
- Beat the Last Dog Days of Summer With an Easy, Oriental Chicken Salad
- An Eggsperiment: Eggs From Pastured Hens vs. Conventional Eggs
- My Kids' Top 5 From Their Visit to the Farm
The Catholic Moment
- With the Belief of a Child
- Finding Faith in an Empty Meadow
- Barefoot and Thankful
- To Be Like Mary
- Proud to be Catholic